The Military Ops Lima, a small, lightweight shoulder camera bag (less than 2lbs), is designed to be carried around without looking like a camera bag. The camera compartment is constructed with a water repellant zipper for maximum protection. Like most of Naneu's camera bags, the
• Briefcase style that doesn't look like a camera bag for security purposes.
• Removable padded camera insert that can be carried separately with its own handle.
• Camera insert holds a DSLR, such as the Nikon D700 or Canon EOS5DMk II with up to a 5" long lens attached plus a flash; 2 additional small lenses.
• 8 pockets for organizing accessories plus a dedicated audio pocket.
• Detachable padded shoulder strap included.
• Trolley handle sleeve.
• Constructed of water-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon, 210 rip-stops lining, closed cell foam and YKK zippers.
• Detachable padded shoulder strap included
• Trolley sleeve
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Exterior Dimensions||9H x 14Wx 5D in
22.9H x 35.6W x 12.7D cm
|Camera Insert||7.5H x 11.75W x 3.75D in
19.05H x 29.21W x 9.5D cm
|Exterior Material||Water-Resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon|