The Military Ops Sierra, a briefcase style Camera/Laptop bag that holds a 12.1" laptop, is designed to be carried around without looking like a camera bag. The Sierra bag (as well as the Tango) includes a hidden and detachable messenger strap that will convert your camera bag into a functional over-the-shoulder messenger bag. If you have no need for the messenger strap just zip it out and you have an additional pocket. Like most of Naneu's camera bags, the Sierra comes with a removable padded camera insert (that can be carried separately via its own handles), which enables you to use the bag as a casual briefcase.The Sierra features metal clips and rings, a comfort handle, an ergonomically designed padded and removable shoulder strap, and a trolley slot. The camera and laptop compartments are constructed with water repellant zippers.
• Briefcase style that doesn’t look like a camera bag for security purposes.
• Removable padded camera insert that can be carried separately with its own handle.
• Concealable and removable messenger strap converts the bag from shoulder bag design into a messenger one-shoulder carrying style.
• Camera insert capable of holding a DSLR with up to 4 ¾" long lens attached, plus 2 additional small lenses, or 1 large lens up to 7 ¼" long, and a flash.
• Holds most 12.1" widescreen notebook computers and is perfect for an iPad.
• Additional pockets and organizers for accessories filters, batters, CD's, etc.
• Comes with a padded shoulder strap as well as a carrying handle
• Trolley handle sleeve.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Exterior Dimensions||8.875H x 14.5Wx 7.5D in
22.5H x 36.2W x 19D cm
|Camera Insert||7H x 12.5W x 4.25D in
17.78H x 31.75W x 10.8D cm
|Exterior Material||Water-Resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon|