The Military Ops Tango is a briefcase style Camera/Laptop bag that holds a 15.4" laptop, designed to be carried around without looking like a camera bag. The Tango bag (as well as the Sierra) includes a hidden and detachable messenger strap that will convert your camera bag into a functional over-the-shoulder messenger bag. If you have no need for the messenger strap just zip it out and you have an additional pocket. Like most of Naneu's camera bags, the Tango comes with a removable padded camera insert (that can be carried separately via its own handles) which enables you to use the bag as a casual briefcase.
• Briefcase style that doesn’t look like camera bag for security purposes.
• Removable padded camera insert that can be carried separately with its own handle.
• Concealable and removable messenger strap convert the bag from shoulder bag design into a messenger one-shoulder carrying style.
• Removable insert capable of holding a PRO DSLR with up to 4 ¾" long lens attached, 2 additional small lenses, or 1 large lens up to 7 ¼" long and a flash.
• Holds most 15.4" widescreen notebook computers.
• Additional pockets and organizers for accessories filters, batters, CD's, etc.
• Comes with a padded shoulder strap as well as a carrying handle
• Trolley handle sleeve.
• Constructed of water-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon, 210 rip-stops lining, closed cell foam and YKK zippers.
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Exterior Dimensions||11.125H x 16.25Wx 7.5D in
28.26H x 41.3W x 19D cm
|Camera Insert||9.25H x 14W x 4.25D in
20.81H x 31.5W x 9.56D cm
|Exterior Material||Water-Resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon|