The Adventure K5 is an 85L pack that offers a plethora of organized space to carry all your tools of the trade: extra front access to backpack, bottom compartment, top lid pocket, inside pocket under the lid, front pocket for storage of wet garments, side elastic pockets for water bottle, as well as a tripod fixation system.
Intended for trekking, hiking and camping, the K5 provides excellent comfort even when fully loaded: it features adjustable padded back length system, side compression straps as well as ventilated EVA padding for shoulder and lumbar padding.
The K5 was created around a removable camera compartment concept to give the user the option of using it for photography, or as a regular hiking pack:
• When used with the removable camera insert: the K5 provides a dedicated camera compartment inside the hiking pack that allows for right side outside to the camera insert. The camera insert can also be fixed on the shoulder harness and serves as a convenient chest bag. Moreover, the camera insert can even be used separately as a small camera backpack while leaving the hiking pack at the campsite. The camera pod can take a PRO DSLR camera, with up to 70-200 f/2.8 lens attached plus 3-4 additional lenses, flash and portable media device.
• When used without the camera pod the K5's dedicated camera compartment can be used as an internal organizer: either with the internal organizer in place (the pack volume is then divided in separate compartments so that the user can organize the items efficiently), or with the internal organizer folded against the back panel, making a large compartment for classic pack organization.
• Extra front access to backpack with water repellent zips
• Adjustable loops for attaching a bedroll or sleeping bag
• Center mounted tripod carrying system for even weight distribution
• Tethered rain cover that stores away in bottom pocket
• Internal organizer can be folded against back panel to make a large compartment
• Water repellent YKK zips for right-hand access to camera pack
• Ventilated, high-density foam padded lumbar and back support, adjustable for height
• Dual contoured aluminum frame bars for added stability and support
• Height adjustable sternum strap for added stability
• Padded shoulder straps with compression straps
• D-rings on shoulder straps for attaching accessories
• Easily adjustable waist belt with quick release buckle
Camera Pod Features
• Camera pod can be fixed on shoulder harness and serve as convenient chest bag.
• Customizable padded camera compartment fits up to a PRO DSLR camera, with up to a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens attached plus 3 additional lenses, flash and portable media device
• Water repellent zips for right-hand access to camera pack
• Removable camera pod can be used separately as a camera backpack while leaving the hiking pack at the campsite
• Water repellent inverted YKK zippers
• Padded shoulder straps
|Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty|
|Volume Hiking Pack||85L|
|Volume Camera Insert||13.5L|
|Outer Dimensions||31.5H x 14.25Wx 13.5D in
80H x 36.2W x 634.3D cm
|Camera Insert||31.12H x 27.31W x 17.8D in
31.12H x 27.31W x 17.8D cm
|Exterior Material||Water-resistant double PU P600D and High Density 420D nylon.|